A battery is an electrochemical cell (or enclosed and protected material) that can be charged
electrically to provide a static potential for power or released electrical charge when needed. A
battery is a hardware component that supplies power to a device, enabling that device to work
without a power cord.
In Tubular Plate Battery Technology falls within both flooded and gel battery types. These batteries
are typically used in renewable, off-grid, critical power configurations and backup system
applications. Tubular Plate Battery Technology provides the industry's longest life and largest
capacity energy storage options by utilizing a tubular shaped positive grid that is surrounded in
active material and encapsulated in a fiber gauntlet.
- UPS- UN-Interrupted Power supply systems.
- Investors- for Domestics & Industrial Purpose
- Solar Photo Voltaic Application.
- Wind Power Applications
- Signaling & tele Communications.
- EPABX & Alarm Systems
- LCV s/Commercial Vehicles.
- Hospitals & Advance Equipment
- Longest lasting in lead acid category in cycling applications.
- Lowest cost of lifetime kWh of any storage technology.
- Low maintenance-No need to top-up with distilled water frequently.
- Many storage size options in both flooded and sealed gel.
- Low self-discharge and low internal resistance.
- Highly reliable compared to normal flat plate batteries.
- Faster charging is one the notable feature in Tubular batteries.